Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Rebooting... again... and again.

So... it's been almost four years since I posted. No excuses. Just life.

Daigoro and Kenshin have been making steady progress. It'd be impossible to try to go back and document it all. I'll try to make some manner of summary post in future.

Right now, I just want to record the fact that Kenshin took a regular burrito and added onions and black beans, two things he's never added to a burrito before. Onions especially he usually doesn't eat.

This is all part of Taco Tuesday, something that has become a regular event in the household for the past two years. Today it's beef burritos. Another evening it might be chicken tacos, or pork tacos... whatever. The point is he's trying out something completely new for him in a food. Which as anyone with a child who is on the spectrum will tell you, is a Big Deal.

Kenshin has been making amazing progress, and I regret not noting all the little steps. But here's one I can record. I intend to record more.

No comments: